Monday, April 26, 2010

Well I know I haven't blogged in a while but I've been sort of busy and lazy. Mostly lazy.
My days at Norfolk High School are winding down and I have mixed emotions of not being there anymore. I'm excited to finally graduate and I'm also kinda sad because that means I'm growing up (lol). I have a total of 10 full school days left starting Monday, April 26th. I will be graduating with my classmates on May 16th. This is soo exciting but scary at the same time.

This past week I have worked 2 nights and both those times I had to work drive thru for my whole shift. It completly sucked because we were busy. The first night wasnt as busy as the second night because the second night there was a big concert at the Johnny Carson. After that concert everybody decided they wanted to come visit me :) lol Well it wasnt a good visit.

Then tomorrow is district music contest at school. My mom is waking me up at 5 so she can curl my hair. I'm just wanting it to be over with so I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment